Wednesday, December 31, 2014

An Executive review

There were a lot of notable events this 2014. Among them were traveling to Hakone for the first time, bringing my students to Bicol and Singapore, wearing my party planner hat to organize office parties, and of course, planning Alfie's wedding.

But there were 2 notable work-related events that were quite noteworthy. This year, I was given "executive" positions, both in school and work.

In June, I was appointed Department Chairman of the Mass Comm department in St. Scholastica's College. A few months after, I was named Associate Executive Creative Director at work.

Since these appointments happened the same year, the last 6 months were super crazy-busy. Sometimes, I even ask myself why I'm subjecting myself to all these challenges.

Then I remember, I'm not one to shy away from challenges.

After all, those challenges made the year 2014 more memorable and fulfilling.

No comments: