Tuesday, December 30, 2014

D&G: Dressy and Gorgeous

In one of my routine visits at The Haunt, my eyes were drawn to this bright, yellow dress with a very vibrant print. The dress had joie de vivre written all over it, and it was hard not to purchase it.


The top of the dress had a tile print that was part-Morocco and part-Italy. It was rendered in mediterranean colors, and was very intricately done.


The same pattern was duplicated in the full skirt.


Upon closer inspection of the dress, I remembered seeing it somewhere before. Then, I remembered seeing it at net-a-porter a few seasons back, and I was right!


It was a Dolce & Gabbana dress from a few seasons ago. And somehow, it found its way to The Haunt. And of course, it found its way to my sisters' closets!


Ate Bullet loved the dress the moment she saw it. No wonder she wore it a day after I gave it to her!


Gorgeous, isn't it?

No comments: