Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Ramen Rave: Cheap thrills

With ramen places popping up everywhere, fans of this Japanese staple are spoilt for choice. 

Most of the ramen places that opened in Manila are very high end, though. Not that I'm complaining. After all, you need to pay a premium if you want to taste legit ramen.

But sometimes, you want the Japanese ramen taste without the Japanese ramen price. And recently, I found a place where you can get that exact experience.

Presenting, the ramen at Yoshinoya!


For the price its being sold, I must say that this isn't bad at all. The broth is very flavorful, and the add ons are substantial. My only complaint is that the noodles are a bit chewy, to the point where I was wondering if it was undercooked. Other than that, it's a pretty decent bowl or ramen.


Then again, I can't really complain. After all, it's just P129.00 for a big bowl of ramen and a glass of green iced tea.

No comments: