Saturday, August 30, 2014

Color Story: Sea-in Green

One of our cousins is getting married early next year, and it's going to be one of those formal events. With Dad attending as a ninong, I'm sure we'll all be tagging along at the event. 

As early as now, I'm helping my sisters figure out what to wear for the event. After looking at the stash, I found this fabulously formal ensemble for Ate Lissa.


It's a long, sea green dress that's made of jersey. It's very light, flowy and flattering. Not to mention covered up. It has a high jewel neckline and long sleeves. But to keep it from looking too marmy, there's a hint of skin in front.


Plus a lot of skin at the back.


At the same time, I found a neckpiece with a similar shade of sea green, and it ups the ante on this otherwise simple looking ensemble.


I think this will be a perfect wedding outfit. And I think it'll make other guests green with envy.



No comments: