Wednesday, May 08, 2013

K, Fine!

It's common knowledge that I love to teach. There's a strong feeling of gratification knowing that I'm doing my bit in educating the next generation of advertising practitioners.

But aside from Advertising subjects, I also enjoy teaching Journalism subjects as well. It lets me use my degree in Journalism, and it's always fun to read, edit and write articles.

That said, it's always a joy to handle the Feature and Technical Writing class because we come out with a magazine every 2nd semester. And here's our issue for 2013!


K magazine - short for Kulasa - is all about celebrating Women, particularly the successful women from St. Scholastica's college. And it was fitting to have a successful fashion model from SSC on our cover! Jem isn't just a Scholastican, she's also from Advertising and is one of my former students. Woot!

Can't wait to get my copy of this magazine!


No comments: