Thursday, November 17, 2011

L.A.L.A. Land

And now it's down to the final four. And although I'm a bit miffed that my favorites didn't get this far (Alexandra. Shannon and Kayla were my favorites), I'm pretty pleased with the last 4 all-stars standing. Each one has her own "brand" that Ms. Banks can milk dry.

Lisa, the loose cannon.


Angelea, the sassy New Yorker.


Laura, the country cutie.


And Allison, the kewpie doll oddball.


One thing I learned about this cycle is that it's anybody's ball game. The models who were eliminated were actually eliminated for the lamest of reasons. So, given this top 4, it's hard to predict who'll be facing off as top 2.

It might be the battle of the cute, blonde, first runners up, (Allison and Laura), or the battle of the big personalities, (Angelea and Lisa).

Who'll land the top spot and win it all? We have 2 more weeks before all is revealed.

No comments: