Friday, November 11, 2011

FMM: Back to school

Today was the first day of school, and it was great to see my class. It looks like Friday and Saturday are the busiest days for the Department since most of the faculty come in during these 2 days. Coolness!

One of my favorite songs as a kid was "What's it like to be in School?" It was a sketch on Sesame Street, and I distinctly remember wanting to ride a big yellow school bus after watching this. Unfortunately, we had a white Ford Laser bringing us to school. Hahaha.



It's good to hear this song again, especially on a Friday. It reminds me of how things should be done in my classroom. After all, my goal is to have a class where they can laugh, they can shout, and it's inside and it's out.

That's what's it like to be in school.

And on an unrelated note:

Today is 11-11-11!

Cool.

No comments: