Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Nice girl, mean girls

The more I watch ANTM, the more I'm liking Jaclyn, the southern belle with the baby face.



She has such a nice personality that you just want to pinch her cheeks when you see her. But she's also able to take beautiful shots, so she's sweet and fierce at the same time. Among the girls, she's got the most distinct face, and that can work for her in this competition.

I wonder if the nice girl will finish first this cycle.

And on the other end of the spectrum, we have the mean girls.

When the cycle started, it looked like Alexandria was the mean girl. She's bossy, everyone disliked her, but I like her a lot. I think she's just - as Tyra would say - keeping it real. But after the last 2 episodes, it looks like there are 2 girls who are much, much meaner than her.



Actually, there were 3 last episode. Thank goodness Monique was eliminated. She was so mean. But in this week's episode, Brittani and Molly were bringing the mean-ness up a few notches. They were just downright disrespectful and childish! Making snide comments, releasing F-bombs. It was such a turn-off. And to think I liked them in the beginning.





Like the panel, I'm impressed at how Alexandria handled herself throughout the tirade of the mean girls. She was calm and dignified, and that made me admire her even more. Plus, she won a car! Which is a great incentive for all the crap she's getting from the 2 mean girls.

So will a mean girl or a nice girl win this cycle? I sure hope it's a nice girl!

No comments: