Saturday, February 13, 2010

Super chic. Super cheap.

It's a day before Valentine's day and I found another reason to profess love for The Landmark.

While walking through the clothes section en route to the restroom, there was a dress on the rack that called to me. Well, it didn't just call me -- it grabbed me by the collar and demanded to be seen! And yes, it had every right to demand because it was a vision of chicness.



The dress was a body con dress that was multi-paneled. It was made of a heavy jersey like material which gave it a nice texture. It held its own shape, and I reckon it'll give the wearer an hourglass figure.



The black panels of the dress were placed strategically on the sides to whittle the shape of the wearer. Additional chic points are added by the fact that the black parts were also done in origami folds. This gives the dress an edgy feel.



And just as I thought it couldn't get any more stylish, I turned the dress to see another cool detail.



It had a zipper running through the length of the dress. It was pretty much like Roland Mouret's Galaxy dress from the back. The zipper was chunky and had a burnt metal look - which is a perfect foil to the black and white.



The best part of this dress was the price! It was from The Landmark, so it was definitely uber affordable. Good thing they had both my sisters' sizes, because this dress would definitely be a super addition to their closet.

Landmark is love.

No comments: