Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Carrot sticks

When I saw a pair of carrot fit jeans at Zara, it initially struck me as odd. True to its namesake, the jeans are wide and loose on top, then becomes tight and tapered at the bottom. So, it's like the lovechild of baggy jeans and skinny jeans. (And it can also make your waist look wide and your legs too thin.)



After fitting the pair, my reaction was lukewarm. But because the dark wash and color of the jeans were spectacular, I decided to buy it. Half-heartedly, at that.

I'm now wearing that carrot-fit pair for 3 straight days. The fit of this pair is perfect on me, and the way it hangs on to the body is just stellar. And of course, the dark wash and color makes it even more spectacular.

Looks like I'm sticking to this pair of jeans for a while.

No comments: