Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chex baby chex

Since I'm a fan of the Kirkland brand of mixed savory snacks, I've never really paid attention to Chex. But during my trip to Guam a few weeks ago, Kirkland wasn't in sight, and I thought of going out of my comfort zone and trying Chex for a change.



I'm glad I did. Although it isn't as flavorful and yummy as Kirkland, it has its own merits. The traditional mix is ok, the Cheddar variety is much better, but the Trail Mix bag is da bomb!



I had to restrain myself or else I'd finish a bag in one sitting. It took me about 3 sittings to finish it, so now I'm finding myself in a Chex-driven craving. For the Trail mix bag, that is. Normally that would make me crazy, but thankfully I still have 2 big bags of the traditional mix and a bag of cheddar to tie me over.

No comments: