Friday, February 26, 2010

I got a filling



Dunkin Donuts kiosks are sprouting all over the MRT stations. They have 2 in Cubao station, one in Ayala, and they both open very early. That's why when the queue is super long, it's inevitable for people to buy a donut or two.

Having these donuts within easy reach has revived my craving for their filled donuts. When I was in college, my block mates and I would watch movies and bring 2 to 3 boxes of Dunkin Donuts in the theater. While they would all buy the frosted rings, my preference would always be the filled ones: strawberry, blueberry, apple, apple-raspberry and black raspberry. My interest in
Dunkin waned eventually, and it when donuts were back in Vogue, it was off to Go Nuts and Krispy Kreme.

But after taking a bite out of Dunkin's strawberry filled donuts, it all came back to me now. (*Cue in Celine Dion music*)

Now I'm craving for blueberry and black raspberry filled donuts. Hope they have it at the MRT kiosk later.

No comments: