Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Walk this way...

All my friends know that I'm a huge Sesame Street fan. And each time they play the Sesame Street DVD at home for Javier, it automatically transports me back to my childhood back in Tomas Morato.

I've lost count of how many favorite Sesame Street songs I have. Among them are Bert's "Doin' the pigeon", "How do you get from here to there","Some/None" which features Guy Smiley, the "Grover & George" song, and of course, the "Walk" song by - get this - The Oinker Sisters.



It also has an all-star cast. Try and spot Rosie O' Donnel, Marissa Tomei, John Goodman, Kevin Kline, and Cheech from Cheech and Chong.

While looking for the video on youtube, I discovered that there was a new version of the song, also performed by a trio of girls. They're no other than...

Destiny's Child!



Looks like this walk has gone a long way. And no matter how many times I walk... walk... I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

No comments: