Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sassy!

This week was a good one at "The Haunt." There were a lot of new arrivals, a number of unbelievable finds, including these 2 beauties.





I've read about Sass and Bide a number of times already, and how Australians swear by this brand. Since my travels haven't brought me to Oz, and they aren't available in HKG, I haven't really seen this brand - and its products - up close. Now that I have, I understand why Aussies swear by these jeans.

The fabric, the fit, the composition of the denim - they're all designed to flatter. While examining these jeans, I knew that they'd make the wearer look and feel taller, slimmer and sassier. Too bad they don't make denim for men, I'm sure they'd do a great job with that. (But the Levi's jeans I bought recently makes up for that.)

This is the second denim brand from Australia that I'm into. The first one was Industrie, which Rustans used to carry but now discontinued. With all the new foreign brands coming in to Manila, maybe a Sass and Bide store is in the offing. Now that - and H&M of course - would be worth waiting for.

No comments: