Saturday, May 10, 2008

Projects for the weekend

I've had a very productive day since I arrived in Manila yesterday morning. First on the agenda was going to Goldilocks to finally get that Marble Slice that I've been craving for. Second was to call up and meet friends who I haven't been seeing the past few visits here.

Then, I've started buying hangers and other home implements because I'm thinking of doing a bit of home projects this weekend. Another thing I've ticked off my to-do list is eating halo-halo. Went to Icebergs with Sam this afternoon and got my fill of one of the best halo-halos in the country.

And on a routine visit to Ortigas today, I found another project that will surely take up the next few days in my calendar.



Yes! I got the DVD of Project Runway Season 4. Now I can catch Christian and all his fierce and ferosh moments. (I also got a DVD of Hotaru no Hikari that I'm giving Alfie. I've been telling her about this series, so it's about time she watches it.)

One good weekend - and a busy one - coming up.

No comments: