Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Reality Attax!

It seemed shorter, but I've actually been out of Hong Kong for two weeks. The first week was spent in Manila for work and a pseudo-vacation, and the second one was spent in Japan for a hotel-hopping holiday. (Yet another alliteration...) This morning, I flew back here and opened my musty smelling apartment then went back to work.

Once I got it, reality immediately grabbed me by the collar. Less than an hour after I arrived, I've attended two debriefings and talked about two major productions in October. It's amazing how these things wait for you before they start rolling again. And to make matters worse, I received my tax statement for this tax period! AAACK! Well, it's not as high as last year's bill so I'm thankful for that.

Since we're on the subject of Reality and Japan, my "real" computer is back. Yup, after crashing and taking my files with it, our IT guy was able to fix my computer and retrieve all my files! Woohoo! Now I can post these photos of the cool stuff I bought from the Japanese store 2 weeks ago:

My jeans:




And Ate's shoes:




That said, now I've got to get back to work. (After writing this, of course.) Gosh, I've got to download and write highlights about my Japan trip, too.

No comments: