Thursday, September 27, 2007

No Golden Ticket, though

My colleague just came back from Japan (which makes us 3 visitors from the office to the Land of the Rising Sun this month) and brought this:


Way cool chocolate! Although the format on the outside is a bit different from the one in the flick (theirs had a paper label and gold foil), what's inside definitely made up for it. Rich, thick milk chocolate with bits of rice crispies and dollops of caramel. It's so, SO sinful.



If the chocolate in the movie was this good, now I know why Charlie was craving for it.

And speaking of sweet things, H&M will open 2 branches in Hong Kong this weekend. That should whet the appetite of all the fashion hungry people in Kowloon. (The new stores are both in Kowloon side.)

Yum!

2 comments:

K.noizki said...

Now that's expected. Shopping malls are crawling everywhere now. I would hope they open one at PP so I don't need to take a Tram ride and walk via Landamark to Shanghai Tang to LKF to Ale-ale just to get to H&M.

My friend will be very pleased indeed.

Dazed and Confused said...

Yup, I'm glad that there's H&M in Kowloon now. Especially since that's where I live. In fact, I can walk from the flat to Elements - which means I'll probably be wandering around H&M more often these days.