Thursday, June 16, 2005

Location. Location. Location.

In Hong Kong, it's all about location. And I think i've got that part really down pat.

My hotel is located just in front of our office building. So even if work is at 9am, I can actually get up at 8:30 and still have time for a leisurely shower, a quick breakfast and some spare time to surf the internet.

My room (number 1909) is located right in front of the elevator. The moment I step out of the lift, I see the door to my room, and all I need to do is take a few steps and I'm there. At least, even if I get drunk because of all the "let's have some wine while we work moments" at the office, I'm sure to get in my room.

My cube has a great view of the Hong Kong harbor. You can see the boats as they put-putter by, painting a very relaxing scenery. At least, if I get a bit harassed at work, all I need to do is look out and i feel better already.

This looks like a good start.

No comments: