Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Awful Weather we're having today...

It's my first time to experience a full blown storm in Hong Kong.

If I tune out and suspend all reality, the feeling is the same as watching storms from the 32nd floor of Wynsum Building in Ortigas. The same dark clouds, the same sound of water splashing against the glass panes, the same visibility (or lack of) in the background.

Back in Manila, what we'd usually do during times like these was to head on to Robinsons Galleria, catch a movie, then just stroll around the mall. It's a bit disappointing that our office is 2 train stations away from the nearest mall. Thing is, malls here aren't as exciting as Ayala Center, Galleria or Megamall.

I suddenly miss Manila. If I click my heels 3 times and say "There's no place like home," then maybe I'll be transported back to the Philippines.

*click*

*click*

*click*

There's no place like home...

*wait*

*wait*

*wait*

Nope, didn't work.

*sigh*

No comments: