Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A little bit of Ally

Here's something peculiar about the office I work in.

You go in the bathroom and do your thing, and suddenly the cleaning lady (yes, a cleaning LADY) nonchalantly walks in and cleans the area. She's pretty oblivious at the fact that there are 3 guys facing the urinal trying to take a leak.

Initially, I was bothered by this set-up. But after seeing how normal this is with my other officemates (they act like she isn't even there), I deduced that my office has this "Ally McBeal complex". Yes, males and female co-exist in the restroom.

I'll still feel a bit odd while taking a leak, but hey, if Ally and her officemates can do it, why can't we?

1 comment:

Dazed and Confused said...

Yup, it's ok in a weird kind of way. On hindsight, good thing I have sisters. At least hindi masyadong weird ang feeling na may kasama kang girl in the loo.