Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Splice of Life

Presenting my latest favourite buy from the Bench store at Lazada!

It's a spliced t-shirt!


These are 2 shirts spliced together. The left side is a graphic tee in navy, while the right is a heather gray cotton tee.

Actually, I spotted this shirt as early as September, but they'd run out of stocks quite quickly. But wanting it so bad, I'd place it in my wishlist and check every so often to see whether it was available again.

And true enough, a piece (yup, just 1 piece) was available early November. Knowing the 11.11 sale was just around the corner and this will most likely be snagged by then, I didn't waste any time in adding it to my cart and checking it out.

Now, this shirt is mine! Woohoo!

It's been a while since I've been this excited about anything from Bench. So, that says a lot.

No comments: