Thursday, November 11, 2021

Ben there, done that

Ben & Jerry's always brings back happy memories in Tokyo.

During summer time, Mark and I would walk down Omotesando and pass by the Ben & Jerry's store along the main road. We'd go inside and order a few scoops to nosh on while traversing the road from end to end.

Each time I did it, Mark would try different flavours while I'd stick with my usual Cherry Garcia.



Last Saturday, on my birthday, Mark went back to our Ben & Jerry's days by sending me a few pints of the ice cream to make our celebration cooler. Which it definitely did.

He said he tried looking for my usual Cherry Garcia, but it wasn't available. So, he sent a gamut of flavours, including my other fave - Phish Food!


Trust Mark to make my birthday both sweeter and cooler.

No comments: