Saturday, November 13, 2021

Eleventh Heaven

It was early this year when I first saw this dress from Stella on the Lazada website.


As I've said multiple times on this blog, the Stella brand in Robinsons Department Store is one of the most fashionable and underrated department store brands. Their designs, fabrics and details are really top notch. In fact, I've been a fan since 2014.

And this yellow dress with a side drape was no exception. 

From the first time my eyes were caught by the dress, it went automatically into my cart. Back then, it was P899.75, which is still pretty cheap considering the design and fabric. But somehow, I'd always forget to check out and buy it.

Then, a few weeks ago, they brought down the price by P100. That time, I decided to finally buy it - because of the discount. But for some reason, I wasn't able to.

Last Thursday - 11.11 - I finally realized the reason why I kept on missing the opportunity to buy it the past months. It was because of this.


Yes! That dress which was originally P899.75 was just P111.00 during the 11.11 sale!

That was the impetus for me to finally get the dress out of the cart and finally buy it!

Oh the pleasant - and affordable - surprises that 11.11 brings!

No comments: