Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Looking for the Subway

Suddenly, I have a craving for Subway sandwiches!

Before, Subway was an integral part of my lunch repertoire. Twice or thrice a month would be Subway day. I’d often have it at the old Podium at the 5th floor. It’s the kiosk at the middle of the Cinema and Madeca, and my usual order would be the chicken sandwich, 2 cookies and bottled water.

I’d also get Subway Sandwiches abroad. Mark and I would eat at Subway in Japan. Whenever i’d go to the US, it’s a usual stopover. During my trips to SG and Seoul, i’m Often there to try their “local” sandwiches.

There used to be a Subway branch in Shopwise Cubao and that’s where i’d get my sandwich fix on weekends. Heard they closed that down, though.

Gosh, reminiscing about Subway is making me crave for it some more. Gotta check if they have it on Food Panda or Grab Food.

Gotta take the Subway again soon!

No comments: