Tuesday, January 26, 2021

The Co. we keep

Peanut Butter & Co. is one of the brands that I usually buy whenever we visit the U.S. 

Yes, Skippy's and Peter Pan are great, and Lily's Peanut Butter is a sentimental fave, but if my taste buds are looking for a peanut butter spread with a twist, this is my go-to brand.

Aside from the usual creamy and crunchy variants, they have flavours like Maple, Honey, and - my go-to - Dark Chocolate!


Though I'm not sure why exactly, but the taste of Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter takes me back to my childhood. Back in Gandia. Eating breakfast which consists of freshly baked tasty bread and Lady's Choice Chocolate Spread. This product gives me the same feels.

And today, I was able to find Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolatey Dreams in one of my grocery haunts!

Now, I'm in good Co.

No comments: