Friday, January 08, 2021

FMM: Can't help it

Five years ago, in 2016, my parents celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary. 

During my Dad's speech to my Mom, he suddenly and unexpectedly broke into song. The song eventually transformed to a dance. And that dance left both smiles and happy tears - from family members, guests, and our host.

That song has know become a "theme song" of sorts for my parents. That song, of course, is Elvis Presley's 60s classic -"Can't Help Falling In Love."

I chose this song as today's Friday Magic Madness song for 2 reasons. One, because it's a Friday! (Duh!) and Two, because today, my parents are celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary.

Happy 55th Anniversary, Folks! 

And as the cake that Raymond and Ate Bullet made for them said: "From 55 to Forever!"

No comments: