Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Best laid Plaids

This has to be one of the best online purchases I made from Kashieca on Lazada.

With its combination of 2 types of plain fabrics, this skirt has that punk-edge feel to it. Somehow, it reminds me of Vivienne Westwood plus a bit of J.W. Anderson. From its asymmetric style to the buckle on the side, it has so much character and it would be a great focal point when worn. The more I look at it, the more it looks like a deconstructed kilt.

Because it already has so much character, the top should be more muted and classic, but still with a touch of fashion. This blouse from the Lucy Torres x Kashieca collaboration is just what the outfit needs. It's classic white with a high, boatneck. But the sleeves are interesting because of the gathered garter detail.


Together, this plaid and plain combination somehow gives me British-fashion feels. 


Did I say that these 2 items were on sale when I got them?

Yes, they were! And that's another reason why this is one of the best year-end buys on Lazada.


No comments: