Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Sui's Miss

How could I have missed this?

Anna Sui launched a capsule collection with Uniqlo!


I'm a big fan of her folksy, bohemian aesthetics and bought a few pieces from her signature line when I was still living in HKG.

Then, when she had this collaboration with Macy's, we tried getting a few of her pieces through Biboy, to no avail.

And now that her collection with Uniqlo has been around for months already, it's unimaginable that she's so near me, yet there are no pieces of this collection in my sisters closets yet! (Apparently, this collab dropped March last year!) 

The items are so her and so covetable. Especially this nice, very Anna Sui dress!


Well, hopefully, it isn't too late to snag a few pieces from this collection. 

To Uniqlo! Stat!

No comments: