Saturday, October 10, 2020

Take me Back (Issues)

One thing I miss doing is going to branches of Book Sale and scouring the racks for back issues of InStyle US Edition.

Since Bufini closed and my other magazine haunts folded up, it's so hard to find current issues of InStyle. I'd often get them abroad, but even that is difficult now with all the travel bans in place.

So, my only recourse is to look for back issues at Book Sale. Which I usually get to do often at the Makati Central Square branch because they have a good selection there. But the last time I checked that store out was March. That's 7 months ago!

Thanks to the internet, though, I found them online and found out that they have these magazines on their racks.



Now that I've found them, the only thing to do now is take them!

Soon. Hopefully soon.

No comments: