Thursday, February 28, 2019

LFLTAT: Swingapore

My trip to SG this February was very short, and most of the time was spent showing Kai around my usual haunts, and some "Crazy Rich Asian" spots that she wanted to see.

But somehow, I found time to squeeze in a super short visit to 2 of my favorite haunts in SG. A visit that yielded a nice Look For Less Than A Thousand.

First up, a swingy top from one of my favorite local brands - Iora! Since the last Iora store in MNL closed last year, I had to check the brand out while I was in SG.


Then, when we dropped by Ion Orchard, I was able to pass by Bershka and get this pair of belted jeans. On sale! Like, super sale! It had a nice, dark wash and a loose silhouette. Much like culottes, but full length.

The yield is a relaxed and outfit cost around P950 when converted.


Not a bad haul for a quick swing by.


No comments: