Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Booking Mrs. Herrera

One of the highlights of my 2016 was when I got to see the Carolina Herrera retrospective exhibit at SCAD in Atlanta.

During that exhibit, they were selling a book which chronicled her 35 years in fashion. It was a beautifully art directed and photographed coffee table book, and I wanted to get a copy.

Unfortunately, I started packing and immediately knew that I wouldn't have space for it in my luggage. Aside from the book being quite large, it was also heavy. So, there was a problem both in space and weight.

This weekend, I dropped by National Bookstore, and lo and behold!


It's the same book I wanted to buy!

Not only was it available at National Bookstore, it was at 90% off! Seriously, it was less than P500!

It might have come 2 years later, but it's worth it! (Literally and figuratively.)

No comments: