Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Stylish September

Aside from food, the only other thing I bought in SG are magazines. Particularly, the September issues of some of my favorite titles.



As expected the September issue of Vogue is hefty and heavy. In fact, it was so heavy, I had to put in on the table to read it. Content-wise, it didn't disappoint. It was eye candy from the first page, and the feature on Grace Coddington was top notch.

And for InStyle, the big surprise of this issue is the fact that it's the last issue under it's Editorial Director, Ariel Foxman. He bid goodbye to the readers of InStyle in his Editor's letter, and it was bittersweet because I've grown accustomed to his sense of style and joie-de-vivre.

There's a long weekend coming up, and these two will definitely keep me busy then.


No comments: