Thursday, September 08, 2016

Randy Ortiz is it!

When I checked out the preview sale of the new Plains & Prints collaboration, I only had less than an hour to spare. Aside from the fact that I had meetings, there was the matter of the very, very, very, very early flight the next day.

So, there wasn't really enough time to check each and every piece out. And I only bought the pieces which were really striking - which led me to purchase the 2 Vania Romoff dresses.

Now that there's more time, I decided to drop by Plains & Prints Shangrila to further peruse the lookbook. This is when the discovery came that one of the dresses that Randy Ortiz designed was beautifully chic!



It was such a knockout that it had to be bought. I remembered, though, that the collection won't be in stores until September 15. Next best thing: ask whether the dress could be reserved.

Then, surprise of surprises, it turns out that they have the dress in their stockroom. Nope, they weren't selling it yet, but since I was interested in it so much, they allowed me to purchase it in advance.

(The pink box is back!)

What's awesome about this dress is that it has so many classic elements to it. Then, it was fused together to make it look more updated and ultra chic.


There's the standing collar, the bib, and the pink ribbon. Once combined, it has that very Karl Lagerfeld feel to  it.

Three down! Will there be more to follow?

No comments: