Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Reaching the Finnish line

When I went to the U.S. last month, I was really hoping to catch a designer collaboration at either Target or Kohl's.

Alas, Target didn't have any. And while Kohl's had the Reed Krakoff collaboration, the stores close to Biboy's house were closed for business.

Luckily, when I checked out the clearance racks at Super Target in Alpharetta, I found that they still had some pieces from the Finnish fabric experts - Marimekko x Target collaboration last April.

I was able to snag the tunic, both for Ate Lissa and Ate Bullet (who was rocking it today.)

Then, this colorful kaftan which was for Mom.

And that adds one more name to the Target collaboration collection (Prabal Gurung, Phillip Lim, Joseph Altuzarra, Lilly Pulitzer) of my sisters.


No comments: