Thursday, August 18, 2016

The Counter strike

Most people know I'm a sandwich guy.

I can make and eat sandwiches the whole day. That's why my eyes are always on the lookout for good sandwich joints.

On my last day in ATL, Biboy decided to bring us to one of their favorite burger restaurants in the neighborhood - The Counter. It's a build-your-own-burger place which they swear by. And for good reason.

Their burgers were stellar! From the size, to the presentation, to the right mix of flavors, it all just worked together beautifully.



I ordered for the Turkey Chipotle burger after finding out that it had cranberries in it. This combination created that perfect blend of sweet-savory-spicy that was just mind-blowing. It was just one of the many, many, many choices they had on their menu.



Along with the sandwich, we had fries, onion rings, fried pickles (!), and a rootbeer float. This added up to the perfect soda-pop-ish lunch to cap off my trip to Georgia.

It was a perfect encounter with The Counter.


No comments: