Thursday, August 04, 2016

Sibling Revelry: Full House

The last time I shared a room with my brother was more than 20 years ago.

The last time my siblings and I were in the same house together was longer than that.

So, it was such a welcome change to be living with them, albeit only for a week.

We all gathered at Biboy's house in GA for a week, leading up to Jul's wedding. And during that week, it felt like we were kids again, living in Scout Gandia, doing things together.


It was so refreshing to be able to spend the whole day with them. From waking up and preparing breakfast:

to doing the groceries, and eating at mall food courts:


to hearing mass, going to far away outlet malls, and eventually, attending Jul's wedding as a family.


One thing I realized after that week was how much I missed spending that much time with my siblings. In fact, I was having a mild case of sepanx when the day of my departure was nearing.

I'm so glad that we had this opportunity, and I look forward to having another opportunity like this sometime soon.


No comments: