Monday, February 15, 2016

Up the Valley

Since most of the big fast fashion brands are now in Manila, there's really no motivation to shop abroad. That's why when I went to SG a few weeks ago, I didn't really plan to buy anything. Besides, I didn't have the luggage space for it.

But while I was waiting for Sheilah Marie along Orchard Road, I saw this interesting store called "Temt." From the outside, I could see shift dresses with eye-catching prints. They called to me, so I had to check it out.

Once inside, I found out that they carry an Australian brand called "Valley Girl." 

Maybe it's because summer was fast approaching that they had a lot of sleeveless dresses in vibrant prints. This particular one snagged my attention because of the color, construction, and ease.


So, even if I didn't have room for anything in my backpack, I thought of buying the dress for Ate Bullet. And I'm glad I did. She loved it so much, she wore it a day after I gave it to her.


Now, I have a reason to shop in SG again.

No comments: