Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Material world: Sari Saree


Hang on a bit. There was another thing that I bought when I was in SG! 

Saree fabrics!

One Sunday, I found myself in Mustafa Center. Yes, that black hole where you can spend hours just browsing through floors and floors of knick-knacks and bric-a-bracs.

I've always visited Mustafa Center for their fabrics, so my first destination was the basement. Again, with the intention of just browsing and not buying.

But there were so many beautiful sarees that I couldn't resist!

First, a vision in maroon!


Then, a fantastic fuchsia fabric with gold trimmings.


And this beautifully beaded wonder!


So, even if I didn't have any luggage space, I bought them anyway. (I just hand carried them.)

These will be equally beautiful dresses soon!

No comments: