Thursday, February 11, 2016

The mysterious Isla


I've always liked Isla Fisher. She has that bright, bubbly personality that lights up the screen.

A few years ago, she was poised to become the next big thing in Hollywood. She had a string of A-list films, most of it I watched. My favorites being "Wedding Crashers" and "Confession of a Shopaholic."

At that point, I felt that she was going to be the next headliner, like Julia Roberts or Nicole Kidman or Sandra Bullock. Or maybe even the next Amy Adams - they look alike, after all.

After "Shopaholic," though, I saw less and less of her. Yes, she was in "The Great Gatsby" and "Now you see me," but her performance wasn't as remarkable or memorable as her first ones.

Now I'm beginning to miss her effervescence on screen.

Hope she comes out in an A-list project again soon.

No comments: