Monday, September 14, 2015

Skin is in (for now)

For the past year or so, I've been desperately trying to find a bottle of Clean Cotton T-Shirt perfume. 

The one that I got from Mona in 2012 is almost used up. Yes, I've been rationing it to ensure that I get the most out of the bottle. So, it's actually an achievement to have a 60ml bottle last for almost 3 years.

Not to say I haven't been trying to look for it. I've tried searching for the brand in Sephora in SG several times. I've tried searching for it in Japan. And of course, I've tried Rustan's since they officially carry Clean in the Philippines.

Alas, the search is for naught.

But during my last swing by Rustan's, the sales clerk suggested another Clean variant called Clean Skin. She said it was one of the latest additions to the line, and it has the same non-descript scent that Clean Cotton T-Shirt has.


After trying it, I must say that the scent is also quite nice. It's a very quiet scent which gives you that "fresh out of the shower" feeling that Clean is known for.

I might consider buying this variant while I'm holding out for Cotton T-shirt.

But I won't give up the search for that elusive perfume.

No comments: