Monday, September 07, 2015

One skirt, two ways


When I saw this ivory colored ponte skirt from the Banana Republic website, I had the urge to check out the haunts in case they had some overruns of this item. Luckily, they had it as Surplus Shop, and I bought the skirts for the Ates.

It's a very versatile skirt that can easily transition from corporate to casual. That makes it a must have in my sisters' closets.

For the corporate look, I paired the skirt with a black, button down shirt from Uniqlo.


This combination is chic and classic, which makes for an awesome work ensemble.


For an easy, breezy weekend look, all you need to do is swap the black shirt with a white, lace trimmed crop top.


The white-on-white look makes it a great ensemble to wear to a Sunday brunch or a family gathering.


By the way, since this skirt is from Surplus Shop, I got it at an uber affordable price. Given how versatile it is, that amount is definitely a steal!

No comments: