Friday, September 11, 2015

FMM: Talk about it

One thing I enjoy doing the most is sharing my knowledge with the next generation of advertising and marketing practitioners.

Thanks to my former student and now-client, I had the opportunity to do that again. She asked me to give a talk about Experiential Marketing at San Beda College. Incidentally, this is our sister school, which made it even more exciting.


The talk was fun, and it seemed like it was well-received. There were a lot of questions during the open forum, and the challenge was that most of them were directed to me.


And because of that talk, I'm bringing back one of my favorite 90s songs for today's Friday Magic Madness. Cue in Bonnie Rait's "Something to talk about."



Yes, it's really fun to talk about marketing.

No comments: