Wednesday, October 08, 2014

The Badge

During my last visit to The SM Store in Makati, I saw that they carried Badgley Mischka shoes in their shoe section. My initial reaction was: "Whoa! Talk about leveling-up!"

That sight reminded me of this Badgley Mischka dress which I scored for Ate Bullet 8 years ago. It was a dress that I stumbled upon at the Lane Crawford outlet, and upon seeing that it's in her size, I automatically snapped it up.


There are many elegant elements on this shift dress. The most noticeable being the subtle beadwork on the bodice. It's a graphic floral pattern created out of silver glass beads.


Turn around and the beadwork continues, and the back plunges to a new low.


Finally, the fabric itself is very chic. It's a jacquard fabric that has silver threads.


Maybe there's a Badgley Mischka shoe at SM that will match this dress.

No comments: