Tuesday, January 21, 2014

More familiar fashion

One of the on-line shops that I discovered recently is this fashionable little site called sheinside.com. The clothes they sell are not only very affordable, they're also very on-trend. I see pieces that are inspired by Victoria Beckham, D&G, Valentino, and the like.

While looking at the site today, this particular dress immediately caught my attention:


I'm a huge fan of prints, and the print on this dress is majorly pretty. The elaborate print is balanced by the clean and simple silhouette, and judging by the different women who wore the dress, it's a piece that fits almost everyone.


Aside from the print and the color, another reason why it caught my attention was... (drumroll please)... I bought Ate Lissa the same dress over 2 months ago!


No wonder it looked familiar.

No comments: