Thursday, September 05, 2013

(Play)suit up!

One of my fashion friends had this funny quote about playsuits:

"Wearing a playsuit is nice. Then you realize, you need to go to the bathroom."

Imagine, you need to remove everything - from the top-down - each time you need to go pee. Tedious indeed. 

Now, Ate Bullet loves playsuits. In fact, I've seen her rocking the black Plains and Prints playsuit I bought her a few years back. But like most women, I'm sure she dreads the thought of going to the bathroom.

Unless you come up with a fashionable solution. Like this:


This is what I call the "non-playsuit playsuit." It's a pretty and dainty floral concoction that brings together all the nice qualities of the playsuit. It has a continuous print, short and easy to move around in, and has a non-chalant vibe to it.

The reason why it's a "non-playsuit" is this:


They're actually separates! It's a combination I found at SM Department Store, and they weren't sold as a set. In fact, the top was in one part of the store, while the shorts were in another. But when I saw both, I knew this was going to be a winning combination.

When I gave this to Ate Bullet, she was thrilled! So thrilled that she fit the ensemble and walked around the house wearing it while telling me the occasions when she plans to use it.

Yes, I think she'll have a grand time playing with this look.

No comments: