Friday, July 22, 2011

High school memories

Last Saturday, some of my high school classmates met up for a reunion. I wasn't able to join since I was in Cebu. But Thea gave me an update as to what happened, and she said that Jeng, our classmate from Australia, was there to grace the occasion.

One of the conversation pieces was another classmate, Catherine. She was one of the "crushes ng bayan" way back in High School, thanks to her chinita features, long hair, and her penchant for singing.

And one of the songs she'd love to sing - even during school programs - was Stacy Lattisaw's "Can't stop thinking about you."



Whenever I hear this song, I can still imagine Catherine on top of our makeshift stage, performing this song.

It's one of the memories that make high school such a memorable time.

No comments: