Thursday, July 07, 2011

Chicken-all-you-can't

For Bennet's despedida dinner last night, we decided to hie off to Max's for the "Chicken-all-you-can." Bennet is a big fan of "eat-all-you-can" places, starting from the time we had that soup-and-salad-all-you-can at Craving's.



Not surprisingly, the place was packed to the rafters. I got there at around 7:45pm and I was the 7th in the waiting list. Thankfully, there were only 4 of us, so we were able to get a table fast.

Much as the quartered, deep fried chicken whetted my appetite, I decided to sit the "chicken-all-you-can" out and left Madz and Bennet to have their fill of poultry. I can't eat more than 2, so, economically, it wouldn't be viable.

But both Bennet and Madz enjoyed it, judging by the heap of bones on the center plate.

They should have this promo at lunch. If that happens, I'll be first in line.

No comments: