Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's all about Schu

A few weeks ago, Bonique told me about the Schu closing sale in Galleria. By the time I was able to process the information, particularly the part "closing sale", it was their last day, so I really wasn't able to browse and buy stuff. And as Bonique can attest, I was beating myself over that missed sale opportunity.

Thank goodness, I dropped by their Shangri-la Mall branch, and voila! They were having their closing sale! Woohoo!

And this time, I didn't waste any time.



How can you not love Schu. As their box proclaims, their shoes really are "walking fashion statements."



Amidst the plethora of choices, I initially picked up 3 pairs.



First is a pair of Marigold moccasins. They're made of a buttery soft material, and it has a hidden heel. It looks flat, but it's actually elevated.



Second, a pair of purple patent loafers. It's the perfect walking shoe because it's light and comfortable. The style gives it an androgynous vibe, and the color balances it out and gives the pair a feminine touch.



And third, the coup de grace! A pair of black patent pointed oxfords!



This was actually the "pair that got away" from me during the Galleria sale. So when I saw it was in Shang, I immediately snapped it up and never let it go. Which was a good thing to do since it was the last pair.

The material is just gorgeous and the details were artfully done.



While paying for these beauties, the girl reminded me that the sale was until July 31 and that they would be adding new stocks occasionally.

Oh no! I think that means I'll Schu you soon.

No comments: