Friday, July 02, 2010

Team Alice

Last night, Mark and I watched "Eclipse" at Gateway. Since it was a block screening, we were spared from the kilometric lines and jostling crowd that usually meets anyone who wants to watch the flick.

Inside, we were surrounded by "Twi-hards" who would swoon, sigh and clap at all of Edward, Bella and Jacob's antics. The biggest applause of approval came from Jacob's "Admit it, I'm hotter than you." line.

Yes, the film was cheesy, but I found it bearable to watch. Mainly because of Ashley Greene - aka Alice Cullen!



I like her character - headstrong, fun, frivolous, fashionable, eager beaver and of course, psychic. From the first movie until the 3rd, she's the sass and pizazz of the film. And when she kicked "newborn a**" in the forest, it was awesome! (So was the other Cullen kids - and parents, too.)

This film makes me wonder how Alice's character will evolve in the last book. So, bring it on, Breaking Dawn!

No comments: