Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last (Minute) Christmas

True to tradition, I spent the last hours leading to Christmas at the mall. Scampering around for Christmas gifts!

Went to Makati to hear pre-Christmas mass and have pre-Holiday lunch with Mark. Then, we went to 2 stores to try and score some gifts. Went to the Spa, and found out they were closed! (Who closes on the 24th?) Then, it was off to Music One where I scored great gifts for my nephews and nieces. (And Mark gave me an equally cool and great gift as well. Thanks, Mark!)

Got home around 6pm and immediately proceeded to wrap gifts. Considering that I finished before 8pm, I'm actually earlier this year compared to previous years.

It's funny how I always tell myself - year after year - that I won't let this last minute situation happen again. But still it does. Then again, it adds to the holiday cheer - in a manic, frantic way. Harhar.

Maybe I won't let this happen again next year.

Or maybe not.

No comments: